For subscribers click the heading in the email to go to the blog.
If the video does not play click on the YouTube button to watch it on YouTube.
• 2 cups frozen hashbrowns with peppers and onions, thawed
• 8 oz container of jalapeno cream cheese, softened
• 8-9 oz of fully cooked breakfast sausage, chopped
• 2 cups of shredded cheese (your choice)
• 1/2 cup of chopped green onion
• 6 large eggs, beaten
• Season to taste
• Sour cream, salsa, green onions; optional
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8″ x 8″ baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
• In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and spread evenly.
• Top the casserole with the reserved cheese and onions.
• Bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until set and golden brown on top.
• Allow to sit for 10-15 minutes.